If you’re looking for a company that specializes in IT recruitment who will work tirelessly for your satisfaction, then you’ve found the right staffing partner to help grow your business. In addition to our commitment to excellence, here are further reasons why AVID Technical Resources should be your exclusive IT recruitment agency:
Benefit #1: Client Reviews
AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: satisfied clients and candidates. Check out our 100 plus five-star Google reviews here or take a look at the stellar Glassdoor reviews we’ve received thus far. Feel free to add your own accolades, too if you are satisfied with your experience working with AVID!
Benefit #2: Proven Success
Most companies will promise results, but do they have the proven track record to back it up? At AVID we have grown at an astounding rate over the years by making long-term, sound placements. This tremendous growth has triggered numerous awards and recognition including:
- December 2015: AVID Technical Resources Honored as One of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
- August 2013: Inc. Magazine Names AVID Technical Resources to their Exclusive Inc. 500/5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the USA for the 3rd Year.
- April 2013: April 2013 AVID Technical Resources Once Again Recognized As One of Massachusetts’ Largest Temporary Placement Firms
- March 2012: AVID Technical Resources Selected as the Winner of the 2012 Boston Awards in the Employment Agencies Category
- March 2012: AVID Technical Resources Recognized As One of the Region’s Fastest Growing Companies for Record 5th Straight Year
- September 2011: Inc. Magazine Names AVID Technical Resources to their Exclusive Inc. 500/5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the USA for the 2nd Straight Year.
- March 2011: AVID Technical Resources Recognized As One of the Region’s Fastest Growing Companies for the 4th Straight Year
- December 2010: Lead411 Technology Names AVID Technical Resources One of the Fastest Growing Tech Companies in the US
- August 2010: Inc. Magazine Names AVID Technical Resources to their Exclusive Inc. 500/5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the USA.
- July 2010: AVID Technical Resources Recognized as One of the Fastest Growing Privately-held Staffing Companies in the US
- June 2010: AVID Technical Resources Recognized As One of Massachusetts’ Largest Temporary Placement Firms for the 3rd Straight Year
- April 2010: AVID Technical Resources Recognized As One of the Region’s Fastest Growing Companies for the 3rd Straight Year
- June 2009: AVID Technical Resources Recognized As One of Massachusetts’ Largest Temporary Placement Firms for the Second Straight Year
- April 2009: AVID Technical Resources Recognized As One of the Region’s Fastest Growing Companies for the 2nd Straight Year
- December 2008: Goldline Research Lists AVID Technical Resources as one of the leading Search Firms and Staffing Agencies in the Northeast US in Forbes Magazine.
- May 2008: The Boston-Business Journal recognized AVID Technical Resources as the 10th Largest Temporary Placement Firm in the Boston area.
- April 2008: The Boston Business Journal recognized AVID Technical Resources as the 7th Fastest Growing Company in the Boston area.
- May 2007: The Boston-Business Journal named AVID Technical Resources one of the Top 20 Temporary Placement Firms in the Boston area.
Benefit #3: We’re IT Placement Specialists
Our value to high-tech clients is that we’re knowledgeable and specialized in your industry. Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t focus on any other recruiting industries. Rather, we remain specialized in IT so we can stay on top of the latest trends and technologies. By concentrating on IT staffing, AVID has a robust database of talented IT professionals. This helps us identify candidates in a surprisingly brief period of time.
Because of our specialized niche in the technology industry, our robust database of IT professionals and quick turnaround time, our clients have not only found us to be an important resource, but a valuable business partner. However, don’t just take our word for it, hear it directly from the companies that utilize AVID and find out why AVID should be your only resource to fill your IT staffing needs: Client Testimonials.
Benefit #4: Qualified Candidates
hundreds of thousands of resumes in our database, meaning we have qualified candidates right at our fingertips. In addition, AVID has access to every resume database and IT job posting site on the market. We pay these costs so you don’t have to. This helps us find the best and brightest candidates while saving our clients countless dollars on these subscription fees.
AVID typically will find you the right candidate the first time. It’s our job to match the skill sets and personalities with the appropriate position and company. This is where our dedicated recruitment and screening process comes into play. Before submitting a candidate, we often meet with the person to make sure they pass all of our tests and qualify as someone we’d feel confident attaching the AVID name to. We also thoroughly check references and conduct a drug and/or background check on the individual per our client’s request. This comprehensive screening helps ensure our first candidate is the right candidate, further reducing any wasted time and energy with conducting multiple interviews and sorting through unqualified resumes.
Benefit #5: Turn-around Time
When you combine a robust database of IT professionals and a work ethic like ours, you get an IT recruitment agency who delivers. Depending upon the urgency of your position, we’ll work around the clock to ensure we provide the best possible candidate that meets your IT job requirements. In fact, from the moment AVID receives a job order, we typically provide a candidate within 24 hours. We’re here to make sure your IT staffing needs are met and you receive 100% customer satisfaction.
Benefit #6: Time Savings
We realize how valuable your time is. We also realize how limited your time can be during the hectic workday. At AVID, we spend countless hours sourcing resumes so you don’t have to. It can take hours to sort through hundreds, sometimes over a thousand resumes. Countless conversations with candidates ensue, each in-depth and thorough to ensure we’re only moving forward with the most qualified IT resources.
We spend the time thoroughly screening IT job seekers so you are handed only the very best prospective IT contractors and full-time candidates.
Benefit #7: Cost Savings
A common misconception with IT contract staffing is that the costs are astronomical to the client company. On the contrary, when you engage with AVID for an IT contract resource, we actually minimize your overhead costs by placing the consultant on our payroll. These savings can be substantial, such as FICA, FUDA and SUTA taxes, workers compensation and liability Insurance, payroll and accounting fees, health contributions and 401k matches.
Your only responsibility is paying an hourly rate that is predetermined based off of your budget and financial capability.
Benefit #8: Flexibility
Want our IT professionals? You can hire them. At AVID Technical Resources, we offer a number of flexible IT staffing solutions to meet the diversity of your hiring needs. We offer contract, contract with a right to hire, contract to permanent, direct hire and payroll services. We’re small enough to be flexible at times, but large enough to be scalable to meet any of your tight deadlines or abundant IT staffing needs.
Decide which of our IT placement services works best for your IT staffing situation.
Benefit #9: Time Reporting and Back-office Billing
AVID has a secure and efficient contractor payroll and client billing system that can be customized to each client’s accounts payable process. We can list all consultants on one simple invoice along with the corresponding timecards to back up their billable hours or we can send each individually. These can be mailed or emailed directly to the appropriate person and can be sent on a weekly basis, bi-weekly or even monthly.
Do you prefer paper timecards? We can provide an AVID timecard that both you and our IT contractor must sign. If you prefer email approval, we are flexible and can invoice accordingly. If you prefer to do everything online, try our new website timecard portal.
At AVID, we pride ourselves on being scalable to meet our client’s needs and go through numerous quality checks to ensure billing accuracy. In fact, over the years, AVID’s client billing system has reached a 95% error-free mark.
Benefit #10: Contractor Benefits
AVID Technical Resources has the ability to attract and maintain the best IT professionals in the industry by reinvesting thousands of dollars each year back into benefits for our contractors. Each IT consultant on our payroll is paid on a weekly basis and provided the chance to receive their check via direct deposit or by mail. Our contractors are eligible to obtain health and dental insurance and can choose from a number of different options that works best for his/her situation and budget. These deductions are also withheld from the consultant’s paycheck on a pre-tax basis. AVID consultants are also eligible for AVID’s 401k retirement plan through Fidelity Investments after a short waiting period. Additional incentives may include paid holiday and vacation time off, referral bonuses and project completion bonuses..
We work hard to keep our IT professionals happy. A happy consultant is a productive consultant.
Benefit #11: One Dedicated Point of Contact
Our philosophy is simple; provide the best customer service possible to distinguish us in the IT staffing industry. To ensure this, while eliminating any confusion with multiple contacts, AVID has a policy called “Customer Dedication” where we assign one salesperson to every client providing a single point of contact.
Our clients have found that our dedicated point of contact not only gets to know them, but their group and the company culture as well. Matching IT skill sets is important, but matching the right people with the right environments is also critical to any successful placement.
Benefit #12: Our Employees
Most important, the advantage of utilizing AVID Technical Resources to fill your next IT job is simply our people. AVID’s culture is founded upon hard work and dedication. Every recruiter and each salesperson is accessible around the clock. We’re here to work for you, our client managers and our prospective candidates.