This position must have knowledge desktop/laptop, mobile devices, computer hardware, peripherals, Windows operating systems, and application software deployment and management.
- Work closely with various IT department teams and customers.
- Occasionally lift materials up to 30 lbs.
- Be able to push dolly/carts with equipment loaded.
- Work in busy clinical environments with frequent interruptions.
- Use computer equipment for extended periods.
- Be able to work under pressure and follow instructions.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and with the team, set priorities, organize work and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be able to take instructions from the team-lead and change in priorities in a dynamic environment.