Boston client is seeking a Technical Support Specialist who is eager to join a dynamic support team. The Technical Support Specialist will manage desktop and application solutions in order to a meet the business needs of the organization. The ideal candidate will be capable of solving user support issues while collaborating with other support engineers.
The primary services handled by the Technical Support Team include:
- Hardware (desktop and printer) support and troubleshooting
- Software configuration and troubleshooting
- Windows and Microsoft Office support
- Virus Protection
- Network support
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Remote software installations and upgrades
- Asset management and inventory oversight
The Technical Support Specialist must manage projects from the planning phase through the implementation phase. In this role, the selected candidate must be focused, reliable, responsive, and possess excellent communication skills. This position will require the candidate to be able to provide both onsite and remote support shift coverage. Candidate MUST be able to provide a secure remote support workspace to include access to high speed internet connectivity.