AVID Technical Resources is seeking an Admitting Worker for our health care client in San Francisco.
- Flexible work hours (36 hours/week) and ability to work in multiple satellite locations
- Experience working as a Sr. Admitting Worker or similar experience level
- Experience with health insurance eligibility, authorization, financial reimbursement
- Strong written and oral communication as well as customer service
- ADT experience required; ability to work with office machines/basic PC skills and 30WPM
- Previous experience in hospital setting and medical terminology is preferred!
- Second language preferred!
- Knowledge of government regulations, MediCal/Medicare, MIA, CCS, 3rd party payors is a bonus!
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.