|Technical Skills Required||- A track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams across multiple locations.|
- Adapt to a constantly changing environment and be available for project support outside of regular hours.
- Experience with using productivity tools: JIRA, MS Office etc.
- Demonstrate expertise in project management across several knowledge areas: Scope, Risk, Quality, Communication and Stakeholder Management.
- Excellent communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
|Job Description/High-Level Task Assignment||- Direct all aspects of the project planning and execution phases across business, product, design, and engineering teams, including detailing and assigning work package plans.|
- Meet regularly with the team to follow up on tasks, deliverables and issues.
- Track project plan to baseline against time constraints.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, specifications and timelines that design and engineering teams can easily follow for existing and new products.
- Manage project scope & handle scope change requests using appropriate documentation.
- Log, monitor and handle project issues, analyze & recommend viable alternatives.
- Ensure proper documentation is completed & stored where accessible. Documentation can include: Statement of Work, plan, schedule, scope changes log, issues log, risk assessment, minutes of status meeting.
- Ensure quality standards are met on all deliverables through rigorous and detailed testing procedures.
- Identify and manage risks that would impact the delivery of the project and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Act as the single point of contact for all projects, provide status updates and reports for all stakeholders.