AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Security Analyst to support our client's user security and access. This role will create guidelines, provide direction for user security infrastructure, well as work with stakeholders.
- Experience or certification in at least one Epic application
- Experience with information systems implementation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work cross-functionally with different technical and business departments
- Effectively work with vendor systems and tools to meet user requirements
- Able to work with MS Word, Outlook, Access, Excel, PPT
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.