AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Database Administrator for a contract opportunity in Ames, IA. The candidate will be responsible for administrating Oracle databases in an enterprise environment
- 5 years of experience working as an Oracle DBA
- Experience working in a large/complex enterprise environment
- Experience working with Oracle Database version 11G and 12C
- Oracle Multitenant experience
- Oracle DataGuard experience
- Experience with Oracle database running on Windows (Oracle on Linux is a plus)
- Strong SQL skills, preferably Oracle with the ability to write complex SQL queries, understanding of views, stored procedures, triggers & optimization
- Experience working with Oracle Performance tuning
- Experience with RMAN
- Experience with Oracle Weblogic (11G) or above with SSO is a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.