- Experience with an Embedded Linux platform
- Knowledge firmware principles such as Interrupt, Timers, DMA, etc., in Linux environment.
- Read schematics, and operate tools such as oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, ICE etc
- Background in power electronics and embedded software would be considered a plus.
- Experience with Real time Embedded controllers (eg ARM)
- Experience in driving local user interface such as LCD with Touch screen and voice operated platforms.
- Expertise in processing large amount of data between different components of system.
- Experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile)
- Experience in signal/data processing, pattern recognition, data mining & classification would be a plus.
- Experience in security aspects of communication stack.
- Experience in interfacing with Microsoft IOT Hub
- Knowledge of automation tools and test-driven development methodologies such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of software development standards and static analysis tools.
- Experiences with Version Control System, preferably Subversion or Git.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end and backend architecture
Essential Skills and Qualifications
Bachelors / Master’s in computer science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering2 to 5 years of experience in Embedded Development environment eg RTOS, ARM etc