AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Sr. Infrastructure Admin for one of our entertainment clients in Los Angeles. This role is responsible for maintaining servers, storage, network & systems equipment.
About AVID Technical Resources:
- Must be able to provide 24/7 on-call support
- 6+ years experience as a Network Engineer or relevant progressive experience
- Enterprise network experience (Cisco, Fortinet, PaloAlto)
- Experience working with virtual & physical servers, network equipment, systems & service providers, and patch management
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other business units and engage with vendors as needed
- Maintain Active Directory
- Cloud solution experience (AWS, Azure)
- Cisco certification is a bonus!
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.