AVID Technical Resources is seeking a remote Application Analyst with Epic Coding and 3M CAC expertise for our Health Care Client in Los Angeles
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working under the direction of the Application Manager, the Application Analyst (AA) functions as the primary build expert to configure, build & install the application. The AA will...
- Perform in depth and precise investigation and documentation of future operational specifications and application functionality.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Epic Coding and 3M CAC software applications as well as understand the policies, procedures and constraints of the clinical or business operation supported by the applications.
- Develop and document internal procedures, collect information and prepare specifications of system enhancements, analyze functionality in new releases and tests each new release.
- Assist in the development of user training aids and may train end users in workflow and use of the application.
- Function as the primary contact to troubleshoot problems and questions from end users during training, golive and s tabilization periods.
- Encourage cooperation, teamwork and facilitate constructive conflict resolution.
- Plan, prioritize and use effective time management.
- About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.