Skills & Qualifications
Apply for this job
-Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering
-5+ years of professional software development experience
-Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, and Chai
-Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors
-Expertise with software development best practices, including standards, code reviews, source control, builds, testing and operations
-Expertise with Source Control, such as Git or TFS
-Expertise with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure is a plus
· Designing, building, testing and deploying scalable, reusable and maintainable applications that handle large amounts of data.
· Taking full ownership of your work, from development and testing, to eventual deployment and support in production.
· Collaborating with other engineers, product owners, designers, and leadership.
· Becoming a trusted team member in matters of technical architecture, design and code.
· Advocating for evolution and improvement - both technical and non-technical - within our teams including new tech, tools and best practices.
· Gaining a deep understanding of the CoStar business, including the Analytic products.