|Looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer with Marketing & Sales Cloud expertise to define, prioritize and create cross-channel projects in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. |
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Communities, Visual force, Cloud Pages and Lightning Components.
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- Knowledge of web development in content management systems (CMS)
- Good knowledge of Web Services leveraging Salesforce API in REST and SOAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.