AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find an M3 ERP Applications Support Specialist for a full-time opportunity in Des Moines, IA.
The candidate will support Infor M3 users globally in the areas of Financial Accounting, Financial Controlling, and multiple M3 Country Versions by providing Tier 3 Help Desk Support, training and documentation of M3 standard usage, leading M3 system and user acceptance testing, and supporting M3 related projects.
- Initiate and support business process improvements
- Create new business processes and corresponding usage of M3
- Provide process flows, gap, and other analysis
- Training and documentation of M3 standard usage
- Participate in audits of M3 Standards
- Support M3 upgrades, patches, new modules, and integrations
- Provide Tier 2 Help Desk Support
- Experience working in M3 as part of a financial team
- 3+ years of experience providing technical support
- Knowledge of M3 BE Financial Accounting and M3 BE Financial Controlling
- Knowledge of 2 M3 BE Country Versions is desired such as; Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, and Project
- Knowledge and experience in other M3 areas such as M3 BE Sales Management
- Intermediate level knowledge of M3 Sales Management
- Working knowledge of project management disciplines
- Ability to work in, or relocate to, Des Moines, IA
- Ability to work in a full-time role without sponsorship
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.