AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Business Analyst IV for a permanent opportunity in West Des Moines, IA.
The client creates and manages events, incentives and recognition programs that align and motivate every organization’s most important asset—its people. Headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, the client has operations in every region of the United States and award solutions for 75+ countries globally. In 2020, the client was recognized as a Great Place to Work. Some of their top benefits include: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), financial wellness and support, community involvement/volunteer time off, formal recognition, flexible work schedules and a variety of professional development initiatives. The client is honored to be named a Great Place to Work and we think you will agree.
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience may be accepted.
- Six to nine years relevant experience in a Business Analyst capacity.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to present requirements and demonstrate completed functionality to decision makers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to communicate cost/benefit analysis and ROI impact.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to collaborate with internal subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Demonstrated advanced ability to facilitate the interactions necessary for stakeholders to align on scope details and priority
- Intermediate proficiency with data management tools and technologies; MS Excel, MS SQL required.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to effectively document ideas and requirements in ways that are understood and retained.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to effectively discuss ideas and information in ways that are understood and appropriate to target audience.
- Demonstrated expert ability to understand capabilities and functionality of software applications and platforms.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to:
- perform root cause analysis
- lead triage and issue resolution across all IT resources required
- generate ideas
- link system capabilities to business needs
- design features
- create user stories and artifacts needed by build team
- identify dependencies and perform impact analysis
- understand cost/benefit analysis and ROI definition from measuring program tasks
- Ability to assist with team needs, including interviews and mentoring/coaching
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers' needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.