AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Software Developer IV for a permanent opportunity in West Des Moines, IA.
Software Developer IV
West Des Moines, IA, US
Requisition ID: 1032
The client creates and manages events, incentives and recognition programs that align and motivate every organization’s most important asset—its people. Headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, the client has operations in every region of the United States and award solutions for 75+ countries globally. In 2020, the client was recognized as a Great Place to Work. Some of our top benefits include: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), financial wellness and support, community involvement/volunteer time off, formal recognition, flexible work schedules and a variety of professional development initiatives. The client is honored to be named a Great Place to Work and we think you will agree.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major or an Associate's degree with comparable work experience.
- Minimum six years of demonstrated knowledge of client server and/or web based applications.
- Minimum six years demonstrated knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Minimum six years of experience supporting production systems in a production environment.
- Minimum six years of experience working with and the ability to efficiently use the following development applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL
- Minimum six years of experience working with and ability to efficiently write the following programming scripts/languages:
- Style Sheets
- Ability to think analytically to solve technical problems individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to work on several medium to large sized projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience with the evaluation of technology products, tools and services for the purpose of improving existing processes and projects.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.