MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Apply for this job
• Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
• In-depth experience in object-oriented business application design and development in a multi-tiered environment.
• Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications (SPAs) ReactJS.
• Very strong experience using Typescript.
• Expertise in implementing project modules with functional based component structure and using React Hooks.
• Experience in Compatibility testing using BrowserStack
• Experience with middleware using Universal React Redux, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFul services.
• Experience in Unit Testing frameworks like JEST/CYPRESS Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
• Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
• Experience in working with Node.js and NPM modules.
• Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application.
• Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
• Experience in Version Control tools like GIT.
• Experience using IDE like VSCode.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide technical support and guidance on decisions.
• Ability to mentor team members to improve their understanding of good front end design and coding patterns.
• Develop new user-facing features for our growing Web SDK and construct reusable components, and front-end libraries for future use across our product suite.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Confident in writing UI, integration and unit tests to help increase and maintain our coverage.
• Identify, triage and solve complex issues and problems in timely and efficient manner.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: