MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Apply for this job
• 5+ years of extensive testing experience with web applications
• Testing experience with GraphQL APIs.
• Strong object-oriented knowledge (preferably with C#)
• Strong Test Automation skills.
• Experience with PowerShell, MS TEST, Nunit, API testing, Mocking, Postman
• Manual testing.
• SDET mindset
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience with React applications.
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with Cucumber, specFlow, Selenium
• Experience integrating automation test code into CI/CD pipeline processes.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identifies detail business design requirements which need to be tested and determines what constitutes an appropriate test for these requirements. Identifies requirements that need clarification in order to develop an appropriate test. Obtains clarification from other project team roles.
• Develops and maintains specific test cases (i.e., test data, test processes, and test results) for component/assembly testing, integration testing, system testing, security testing, user interface testing, and regression testing.
• Implements automated testing tools. Performs load, stress, performance, and reliability testing efforts and supports associated analyses.
• Independently plans, tests, and reports the results of manual and automated functional testing; identifies and tracks defects and interacts with development staff to isolate and resolve; retests to confirm defects have been corrected. Participates in defect management/triage. Validates functionality across system releases. Develops automated test scripts where appropriate.
• Determines compliance with test plans and procedures; tracks development of project artifacts necessary for Quality Assurance throughout the lifecycle; ensures that projects adhere to methodology and standard practices; develops and tracks quality metrics for projects in process; champions the development of QA practices and procedures throughout the IS organization.
• Promotes necessary level of communication among the project team to ensure QA efforts are visible and well understood.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: