AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Help Desk Manager to oversee our client's Tier 1 and Tier 2 endpoint and help desk teams in Riverside.
- Proven managerial experience
- Experience working in a help desk, desktop, endpoint, and/or service ticket environment
- Experience with KPI, trends, analysis, incident and report process flows, and internal process improvement
- Ability to help train incoming staff and how to continue to develop and improve
- Experience with creating clear goals and expectations with direct reports and how to keep them accountable
- Strong written and oral communication
- Additional experience with Servicenow would be a bonus!
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.