Apply for this job
We are seeking a highly driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic person to fill the role of Senior Business Analyst. The ideal candidate for this position is a problem solver and critical thinker. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will use your knowledge, critical and design thinking skills to identify stakeholder needs, determine IT solutions to business problems, and present findings and recommendations at all levels of the organization. You should have strong writing and communication skills and be able to build effective relationships with all stakeholders. This position requires a high level of cross-functional collaboration, teamwork, and excellent communication.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Analysis, Business Administration or related discipline required
· 3-5 years relevant work experience
· Experience with service management practices and ServiceNow
· Must have experience with Governance, Risk, Compliance technology implementations
· Demonstrated ability to craft meaningful user stories, requirements documentation, functional specifications, test cases, and end user documentation.
· Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to drive toward common solutions among various functional groups, across the entire organization (IT and non-IT).
· Strong interviewing, listening, and observational skills used to identify and define business and technical needs
· Proven analytical and conceptual skills used to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, synthesizing information to develop recommendations and approach
· Demonstrated ability to define new processes based on service management and process design best practices
· IT system and business function documentation skills
· Demonstrates ability to help design and execute test plans/scripts to ensure they meet user requirements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams
· Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are a must
· Ability to manage competing priorities across project and operational assignments
· Experience with both Agile & Waterfall Projects
· Experience using key project management tools; Microsoft Project, Azure Boards, JIRA, ServiceNow Agile Development (or other related Agile “board” planning tools and techniques.