AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Support Center Technician for a full-time role in Des Moines, Iowa.
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the client’s desktop, systems, network, storage, and email environments.
- 1-2+ years of hands-on experience in a technical support role
- Basic knowledge of desktop, server, and backup technologies
- Basic knowledge of ticketing systems and monitoring software packages
- Experience with Change Control Processes and Procedures
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience supporting multiple client environments is preferred
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.