AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Senior QA Automation Analyst for a full-time opportunity in Omaha, NE.
The Automation Analyst will drive design, build and execution of test automation solutions to assure that the automation test library is easily maintained and executed for active Agile projects and regression testing.
The candidate will contribute to the goal of centralized support, reduced costs and streamline testing practices. They will also contribute to the Automation Framework and ensure the strategy is being followed.
The Senior Automation Analyst is responsible for mentoring fellow Automation Analysts and will be instrumental in establishing and defining the QA automation and test data management strategy.
• Architect and design highly scalable test automation frameworks
• Define test objectives, develop test scripts and strategy for automation solutions
• Evaluate automation development tools
• Review code modifications
• Document software features and modifications
• Establish test metrics for reporting automated test executions
• Work collaboratively with manual testing teams to understand software workflows, use cases and requirements, in creating automated tests across the applications
• Implement automated tests that verify functionality, reliability, scalability of applications and components while maintaining current solutions
• Act as a mentor to junior automation analysts
• Defect resolution management
• 4+ years of Software Testing experience with user interfaces, SAP/ORACLE/SQL databases
• Proven experience writing complex software solutions using C#
• Strong working knowledge of Action Based and Data Driven testing approaches
• GIT version control experience
• Ability to lead, mentor, and coach junior automation analysts
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a full-time role without sponsorship
• Experience testing Mobile Applications
• Experience with Azure DevOps, Selenium NuGet, ExtentReports (or equivalent)
• Xamarin development experience
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.