Looking for an experienced UX Manager to lead and manage the User Experience Design, oversee designs from initial research through production and work with cross-functional teams to ensure project goals are met.
- 7+ years of related work experience within interaction design/user experience/usability field
- 3+ years’ experience managing a User Experience or other design team.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, or related field.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in influencing good design outcomes in a variety of contexts.
- Experience leading design reviews and design workshops.
- Experience operating within product development processes, especially in consumer electronics, mobile, packaged software, or complex systems.
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com