Looking for a mid-level User Interface designer to lead the visual design of user interfaces for mobile applications. Experience designing iOS and Androids preferred
- Bachelors degree in design or related field.
- 2+ years of related work experience within software UI design and development.
- Effectiveness in designing and producing pleasing and functional interfaces, demonstrated by portfolio of mobile UI work.
- Ability to build a strong brand identity across mediums (app, web, or print) evidenced by work in portfolio.
- Familiarity with interactive UI design patterns, usability, and the unique constraints and idioms of mobile design for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Mastery of a variety of visual design software including Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like Invision.
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com