Looking for an experienced User Experience Designer to focus on creating and delivering fantastic user experiences across multiple platforms. Someone who has a strong focus on UX research and has demonstrated experience creating user-centered UX designs for ios and Android platforms.
- 7+ years of UX design experience
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred) in Interaction Design, Human Factors, HCI etc.
- Strong conceptualization skills with deep attention to detail and the demonstrated ability to convey the intricacies of a desired experience to multiple audiences.
- Intuitive understanding of and empathy for everyday users: their motivations, goals, and abilities.
- Mastery of at least one flowcharting application and one graphics/illustration application.
- Experience leading user research and usability testing for individual projects.
- Design documentation including examples, wireframes, workflow, experience challenges and opportunities, specification of dynamic information displays, animation, sound, and haptic feedback.
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com