AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a .Net Developer for a full-time opportunity in Southeast, Iowa.
- Contribute to the timely development and delivery of quality source code and software components using industry best practices to meet business and design requirements
- Contribute to technical solution design for one or more complex applications as defined by the software development team
- Perform design and code peer reviews and apply learnings to future development tasks
- Participate in trade-off analyses and provide input to architectural analysis tasks
- Understand unit testing principles in order to apply practices during the build and execution of assigned work
- Collaborate with team members to advance quality assurance automation testing
- Maintain and enhance working knowledge of trends in software development, technological advancement, and how applications support the firm’s industry and competitive positioning
- 5+ years working as a Software Developer
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns
- Object-relational mapping framework (MS Entity Frameworks)
- Test Automation Frameworks (Moq/Rhino Mocks, SpecFlow, Selenium)
- Solid communication skills
- SQL Reporting Service (SSRS)
- Continuous integration using TFS
- Version Control (TFS, Git)
- JQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS
- NoSQL Databases (RavenDB/MongoDB)
- Message Streaming (Kafka/RabbitMQ)
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.