AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Drupal Developer for a contract opportunity in Des Moines, IA.
· Maintain existing Drupal sites, field, and implement customer requests
· Lead the Drupal upgrade and migration from version 7 to version 8 (or 9) including the planning and execution of a full-scale upgrade across all existing sites
· Migrate and archive of all content
· Partner with the business for planning, design, development, and testing for all Drupal websites
· Ensure the platform and all modules updates are thoroughly tested and implemented
· Maintain all existing websites
· Configure user roles and permission
· Import and export content
· Train managers and users
· Plan and execute upgrades
· Monitor site performance and analytics
· Provide web accessibility guidance
· Develop guides and other support materials
· 10+ years of experience working with the Drupal Platform
· CSS, HTML, PHP, and Web Accessibility experience
· Adaptive Technologies, Responsive Design, Web Inspection/Debugging Tools
· Monsido Site Analysis; Google Analytics; Google Search Console; and GIT.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.