AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Lead Analyst for a contract opportunity in West Des Moines, IA. Responsibilities will be split between Lead Analyst and Lead Tester.
The Lead Analyst will split time as a Lead BA and Test Lead to support enterprise-wide projects and work with multiple stakeholders from several lines of business. Projects may include Digital Strategy, Customer Experience strategy, and Agent Productivity initiatives. The candidate will both lead and play an active role in the execution of projects.
Responsibilities as a Lead Analyst:
· Creating an overall project requirements plan
· Complete end-to-end project analysis, requirements gathering, documentation and traceability
· Actively participating in daily stand-ups and clarifying questions from the delivery team
· Ensuring that project requirements and documentation are consumable and participating in business process mapping
Requirements as a Lead Tester:
· Creating and updating overall master test strategy and test plans
· Identifying test data and test environments
· Coordinating test schedules and mitigating test issues and risks
· Executing test cases, recording possible variances and anomalies, reporting defects with appropriate severity and documentation and re-executing test cases to confirm fixes
· Contributing to the creation of testing deliverables and prepares reports related to testing activities
· Ensuring test data is available and addresses all aspects of test cases, including maintaining the data
· 6+ years of experience and experience serving in a lead capacity
· Experience designing, building, testing and deploying effective test automation solutions
· Background in both Agile and Waterfall environments
· Experience with Selenium and Gherkin a plus, but not required
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work on-site in West Des Moines, IA
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.