AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Senior SAP Hybris Engineer for a full-time opportunity in Des Moines, IA.
The Senior SAP Hybris Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and supporting custom or third-party software applications. They will oversee application integrations and collaborate with other IT team members and business partners to build solutions that meet or exceed business goals.
· Work with product and business partners to define technological solutions
· Evaluate and translate business requirements into technical specifications
· Design, code, test, deploy, and support scalable, high-performing, intuitive, and secure solutions
· Lead and participate in development efforts while guiding the Engineering team
· Participate in QA activities
· Conduct code reviews and manage source quality control
· Conduct regular reviews of systems
· Determine opportunities and identify solutions to improve capabilities, eliminate technological debt, and deliver business value
· Evaluate new application releases and plans for implementation
· Work with the helpdesk to provide Level 2 and Level 3 support for applications
· Mentor Software Developers and Engineers
· 5+ years of experience designing, developing and delivering complex mobile-first web applications/platforms
· eCommerce B2B and/or B2C development experience is preferred
· Experience coding Java/J2SE/J2EE using Spring frameworks
· Experience building highly scalable REST/SOAP web services-based systems
· Experience developing SQL and eCommerce/SAP Hybris solutions for B2B and B2C
· Understanding of the SAP Hybris stack including the MVC architecture and integration best practices
· Strong working experience with Hybris developing & maintaining custom extensions and modules
· Experience building and configuring WCMS based Storefront management, components, and CMS modeling
· Familiarity developing the Service Layer DTOs, Populators, Validators, Facades, and Service components
· Significant experience with Hybris data and product modeling, classification system, configuration of product variants, and configurable products
· Working experience in Solr, Flexible Search, Indexing, Adaptive search, and faceted search
· Solid understanding of ImpEx, Invoking and Scripting distributed ImpEx
· Experience developing template-based pages through Hybris CMS Cockpit
· Experience with all Commerce features
· Experience leading version control processes using source code control tools, specifically Git
· Working knowledge of build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns
· Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns, and interfaces
· Test Driven Development experience a plus
· Working experience in integration with other back-end systems or third parties ERP, tax services, payment services, address verifications, etc.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.