AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Senior ERP Engineer for an opportunity in Urbandale, IA.
The candidate is responsible for providing business consulting, implementation, and support service activities focused around Dynamics GP and related third party products. This position is also involved in presales/sales opportunities, overall brand-building, and assisting in the leadership of the ERP Team.
· Address business problems by gathering information, analyzing, prioritizing and evaluating options, and then architecting integrated use of technologies to solve those problems
· Train and support users of Microsoft Dynamics GP and related tools
· Willingness to accommodate both remote work and traveling onsite to clients. In addition, there are situations that require the team member to be onsite before 8 a.m. or after 5 p.m. with clients, including overnight stays
· Build and maintain strong client relationships, manage implementations, guide other consultants, and fulfill the role of being a trusted business advisor.
· Apply proper accounting standards in planning and design decisions made relating to GP setup, process design flows, transactional testing, and posting methodologies.
· Develop general business and industry-specific knowledge of innovative and “best practices” procedures and techniques
· Lead presales discovery and presentations
· Obtain and maintain current vendor/industry-specific certifications and stay current on new products and solutions
· Work in and always model a positive team atmosphere
· 10+ years of experience working with operational accounting, product distribution and fulfillment, warehouse management, manufacturing or other related business processes
· 6+ years of experience providing business consulting services
· 4+ years of experience implementing accounting/ERP systems
· 2+ years of experience working with Dynamics GP
· 4+ years of experience working with ERP manufacturing modules
· Experience integrating Dynamics GP with CRM, e-Commerce and third-party payroll services
· Advanced MS Office skills (Ex: Word templates, Excel Pivot tables, SQL queries)
· Solid understanding of financial reporting concepts and standard bookkeeping procedures
· CPA and/or other relevant professional organization certifications are preferred
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.