Brief Summary of Key Duties
- Writes software and maintains existing systems to interface with Oracle, SQL Server, Ingres relational databases, Medidata Rave and other clinical trials data management systems.
- Writes software and maintains existing systems for data extraction, data manipulation, reporting and validation, support of enterprise functions, graphical presentation and statistical analysis.
- Properly and thoroughly document all code, business processes and procedures
- Writes software and maintains existing systems using web services with hosted software or partner organizations.
- Engages in detailed interactions with users to acquire specifications for new programs as well as support, maintenance and upgrading of existing software.
- Troubleshoots software problems and develops timely solutions
- Produces applications with a focus on flexibility, reliability and minimizing maintenance
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university and/or life experience
- Prior work experience as a Programmer preferred; but not required
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL; working with web services and web technologies
- Experience working in a clinical research environment is helpful.
- Interested candidates should submit their CV with GitLab link if available. All levels considered; salary based on experience
- All positions are currently remote but will return to our Boston office sometime in the future.