Senior Front End React Engineer
Our Client's team is looking for a Senior Front End React Engineer
About the Role
Our Client has a vision to automate the roadside assistance industry. This means providing the car and insurance industry with a way to enter details about people who have broken down, then automatically determining the best quality and fastest response from thousands of towers and their nationwide fleet of tow trucks all running our towing app.
This creates interesting UI/UX challenges - we’re building something that no one else has built and we have three user perspectives on the same data.
We work in small teams of 3-5 engineers called “squads” to strategically execute on different areas of the codebase. This creates a small-team feeling while being a part of a larger organization.
We're using React on the Web, and React Native for iOS and Android.
- Own the front end web code and experience
- Help shape the front end architecture and institute best practices throughout our code base
- Help grow and mentor the front end team
- Help scale the front end codebase to keep up with increasing demand
- Work with a designer / product manager to get new features out quickly and bug free
- Convert Sketch files into functional styled components
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
- 5+ years professional experience in website or UI/UX development
- 1+ yrs professional experience in a production React environment
- Experience using git with pull requests and code reviews
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with TypeScript
- Experience working with Relay