Apply for this job
• 4 plus years of combined experience working in complex Agile environment with multiple teams and dependencies in an enterprise organization
• 2 plus years of experience as a Scrum Master working with multiple teams in a complex environment
• Experience enabling transformations and onboarding new teams to Agile ways of working. Must understand and be skilled at teaching the foundational basics with strong presentation of the ‘why’.
• Experience working in scaling Agile environment using SAFe or similar frameworks would be nice to have
• Experience working with Agile tools e.g. Jira, Rally, ADO, VersionOne, etc.
• Exposure to modern engineering practices like UTDD, ATDD, Test Automation CI/CD, etc.
• Background in software engineering or business analysis of minimum 2 years is desirable Skills/Knowledge
• Knowledge and expertise in Lean and Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc. • Understanding of one or more Scaling Agile frameworks is desirable – e.g. SAFe
• Strong facilitation and communication skills: ability to facilitate teams through tough conversations and maintain a positive and supportive team environment
• Ability to support transformation by modeling, coaching, and teaching.
• Able to challenge and remove team, organizational and/or cultural impediments promoting and supporting change that increases the Scrum teams’ productivity
• Able to resolve conflicts within the team before they become an issue – strong facilitator
• Agile champion, promoter, protector, and team coach
• Able to problem-solve and perform causal analysis (e.g. Lean)
• Able to create, teach and help teams maintain Agile performance metrics like Velocity, Lead/Cycle Time, Technical Debt, Automation, etc.