AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Technical Lead for a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity in West Des Moines, IA.
· Technical configuration, design, administration, development, implementation, and support of application and information frameworks
· Demonstrates and applies advanced technical knowledge of software development frameworks and
business process configuration systems.
· Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Agile development techniques
· Demonstrates deep knowledge of infrastructure subcomponents and interoperability including (but not limited to) SAN, network (application routing), PaaS, and compute platforms.
· Demonstrates proficiency in system information dependencies and end to end application transaction competency
· Maintains platform or system health and availability requirements including HA/DR testing
· Resolves support issues involving production systems
· Monitors and manages proactive maintenance to application platform environments; manages SOPs for software and information platform systems.
· Interfaces with software engineering teams and partners on operational platform events as well as solution design needs.
· Acts as the “technical product owner” in owning Tech Debt and planning and Discovery on technical deliverables
· 5+ years of software development experience \with 2+ years in a Team Lead
· Solid experience with Java and React
· Deep competency in multiple Software/Info platform technology domains
· Breadth in multiple Software/Info Platform technology domains
· Solid verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a full-time role without sponsorship
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting
company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This
explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.