AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Financial Application Developer for a part time contract opportunity in Des Moines, IA. Interviews will be conducted on July 30th & 31st.
The client is in search of a Software Developer/Programmer to support their Billing and Accounts Payable Teams. This position is the front line for the company’s application technical support and directly interacts with users and works promptly to resolve issues and maintain and enhance our internal software application systems.
The companies’ applications have software in either Oracle or MS Access which contain either user
interfaces or provide data from source tables used in other applications.
• Familiarize yourself with the ICN’s primary billing application NetPlus.
• Maintain ICN web apps that utilize either an Oracle database or MS Access.
• Maintain ICN MS Access apps.
• Maintain connections to data sources, import data, and transform data for applications scheduled
jobs and server reports.
• Investigate and analyze reported defects.
• Work with internal staff to perform patching/upgrades of supported applications.
• Work with management across multiple bureaus to identify opportunities for
• Complete assigned tasks on time, often under pressure to meet stated deadlines.
• Proven analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to thrive in a culture of growth, change, and continuous learning.
• MS Access-DB table creation, dynamic user data forms, data entry control, Advanced reports creations, VBA programming, Database task automation query - Required 7 years
• Oracle - SW and DB install, package create and maintain, the system supplied packages, triggers, networking, tablespace mgmt, Oracle DB tools backup recovery - Required 7 Years
• IronSpeed - .net code generation - Required 7 Years
• Programming Languages - .net, java, visual basic - Required 7 Years
• Software Development - Full stack – Required 7 years
• Software Testing and Debugging Required 7 years
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.