DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Apply for this job
• Provide technical support and guidance on decisions.
• Ability to mentor team members to improve their understanding of good design and coding patterns.
• Develop new user-facing features for our growing Web SDK and construct reusable components, and front-end libraries for future use across our product suite.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Confident in writing UI, integration, and unit tests to help increase and maintain our coverage.
• Identify, triage, and solve complex issues and problems in timely and efficient manner.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Over 5+ years of experience building custom built front-end and back-end applications using modern technologies.
• Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
• In-depth experience in object-oriented business application design and development in a multi-tiered environment.
• Very strong experience using .NET Framework and .NET Core to develop middleware, integrations, and back-end systems.
• Experience in Unit Testing frameworks like xUnit, MS Tests, and Integrating Testing and in preparing test cases.
• Experience in working with Node.js and NPM modules.
• Expertise in RESTful, SAP web services, GraphQL
• Experience with front-end development with back-end system integrating.
• Experience in version control using GIT
• Experience with test driven development and leveraging dev-ops team to implement CICD process for applications.
• Experience using IDE like VS Code and Visual Studio