DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Apply for this job
As a Lead QA engineer, contributes and is responsible for the execution of effective Quality Assurance procedures and defect prevention/detection processes for corporate and client area information systems, across multiple computing environments.
Leads the quality assurance effort as the sole QA staff member as well as take the lead in defining the automation framework of the quality assurance tests. Reports on the quality of a product release to the project manager at any time identifying where the software meets or fails to meet the defined user requirements.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 5+ years of extensive testing experience with web applications
• Testing experience with GraphQL APIs.
• Strong object-oriented knowledge (preferably with C#)
• Strong Test Automation skills.
• Experience with PowerShell, MS TEST, Nunit, API testing, Mocking, Postman
• Manual testing.
• SDET mindset
• Experience with SQL
• Experience integrating automation test code into CI/CD pipeline processes.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience with Cucumber, specFlow, Selenium
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: