AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a PHP Developer for a full-time opportunity in Des Moines, IA.
Candidates will write CLI code and high-performance APIs, libraries and frameworks that support large, complex, high volume data processing pipelines.
· PHP Development and strong object-oriented skills
· Working with NOSQL Databases
· Experience with building large scale APIs, Xpath and Regular Expressions
· 3+ years of PHP Development experience
· Experience working with NOSQL Databases (MongoDB preferred)
· Exposure to Command Line / Console Applications using PHP
· Exposure to building large scale APIs
· Exposure to Xpath and Regular Expressions
· Familiar with the Linux command line, as well as configuring and maintaining Linux servers
· Experience with VCS (GIT/SVN)
Nice to have:
· Experience with Search Technologies: ElasticSearch/SOLR
· Queuing systems: RabbitMQ / Kafka
· Vagrant / Docker
· Behat / codeception
· PHP 7.x
· TDD / BDD
· Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
· Contribution to Open Source projects
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.