Senior .NET Developer
- Knowledge of the Family Educational Right to Privacy Act (FERPA) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA).
- Experience designing and implementing complex database systems.
- Extensive knowledge in database design using MS/SQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Extensive in-depth experience with an object oriented programming language including Java, .Net, C#, C.
- Experience developing enterprise level projects.
- Analytical skills to evaluate current business processes and to develop automated solutions to enhance the data management functions of current processes.
- Knowledge of SSL certificates and common web application security practices (including attack vectors like SQL injection, Cross-Site Scripting and other OWASP Top Ten Critical Web Application Security Vulnerabilities)
- Experience in SQL, T-SQL, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, triggers and stored procedures for MS SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience and proficiency in data interchange between MS SQL/Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in database design and tuning techniques.
- Experience in the development of data warehouses.
- Writing skills to develop technical and operational manuals.
- Experience in XSL and XSLT.
- Knowledge of campus- and system-wide administrative systems to reconcile these systems to those used within the Office of the Dean, academic departments and units within the College desirable.
- Experience working with university policies and procedures.
- Experience extracting data from the current campus systems such as PPS, Banner, Mothra and campus data warehouses.
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills.