Looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Administrator with Oracle Cloud BI knowledge to build reports, dashboards, consult business users and solve various issues relating to Oracle Cloud BI implementation.
- 7+ years of experience in Oracle Report development and administration
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle reporting technologies OTBI, BI Publisher, Financial Reporting Studio, Smart View and EPM.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries in Oracle and SQL Server
- Deep understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or equivalent work experience in technology
- Knowledge in the financial modules (i.e. AP, GL, PPM)
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com