Seeking a Project/Program Manager to work with their global teams and stakeholders to track commitments, develop project plans, and organize their trade/product compliance tasks for various high-visibility project(s). This role requires close collaboration with various internal teams such as Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Supply Chain, Legal, other internal businesses, and external providers to ensure timely action on outstanding requests.
- Mandatory Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in project management
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet skill (Vlookup, PivotTables, PivotChart, Flash Fill, Quick Analysis, Power View, Conditional Formatting, Transposing columns into rows)
- Ability to create, maintain, and report on metrics and dashboards
- Ability to create, compile, and maintain equipment tracker by gathering input from relevant Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.