We are looking for a UX Researcher in Santa Monica that will be responsible for field research requests, writing surveys, study plans, test scripts, and manage participant recruitment.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (including, but not limited to, Anthropology, Social Science, Design Research, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, or Marketing) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with user experience research Experience with process improvement, such as helping yourself and others be more productive by creating tools, wikis, templates and other improvements that save time and add quality
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, UserTesting, Centercode
- Experience working with Product Management Experience working with Product Designers Experience creating reports for Senior Management & Executives
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products