|Looking for a strong Business Systems Analyst with demonstrated experience working directly with users to gather requirements and translate them into technical documents as part of an enterprise-level application development project|
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or a Business Systems Analyst
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a relevant degree
- Demonstrated experience working on technical application development/customization efforts
- Demonstrated success working directly with users to identify needs and gather requirements
- Excellent analytical, technical, managerial, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skill, and extremely detailed oriented.
- Experience using project management tools, such as MS Project.
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.