Apply for this job
● Highly effective written and oral communication skills to address a wide variety of audiences.
● Ability to productively assemble, engage, and lead cross-functional teams.
● Demonstrated project management ability to employ integration, scope time management, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, and procurement components.
● Ability to balance customer expectations with project reality.
● Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations.
● Keen grasp of interpersonal and impact awareness.
● Depth of knowledge in technical discipline/domain needed to deliver projects.
● Proven experience with Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project management methodologies strongly desired.
● Knowledge of project management tools and software development lifecycle (SDLC) strongly desired.
● Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
● Proven experience in developing and maintaining complex and integrated project plans with proper work breakdown structure (WBS) strongly desired.
● Proven experience in people, change, risk, and conflict management strongly desired.
● Proven ability to build relationships and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve results in a consensus driven environment strongly desired.
● Ability to lead and direct a team of internal and external technical and business staff, and align technical needs with business goals strongly desired.
● Solid leadership, negotiation, persuasion, and facilitation skills strongly desired.
● Ability to navigate stressful situations and make/negotiate decisions on complex problems strongly desired.
● Solid experience with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio), Smartsheet, ServiceNow Project Portfolio Manager (PPM), Zoom, Slack and Jabber are strongly desired.
● Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite desired.
● Experience with PeopleSoft Student and HR Administration desired.
● Understanding of Telecom service delivery (e.g. paging, TDM, VoIP, PBX, Call Manager) and Telecom vendors such as Cisco, Nortel is a plus.
● Experience with managing IT technical infrastructure, application and system integrations
● Knowledge of quality assurance and testing practices desired.
● Knowledge of data integration across different technical platforms desired.
● Understanding of Web application architecture and the technology tiers that support them, system architectures, application integration, and object oriented languages desired.
Certifications and Licenses
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certified completion of a Project Management Certificate program, or certification in process.
● Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) completion or certification in process is desired.
● ITIL Certification desired