AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a Financial Systems Administrator for a full-time opportunity Des Moines, IA.
The Financial Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
- Maintaining financial systems and implementing system changes
- Serving as a department contact for system issues and questions
- Troubleshooting system issues and escalating when required
- Supporting the Finance team with monthly close procedures
- Developing and maintaining user procedure documentation
- 3+ years of Financial Systems Administration experience
- Previous administrator experience of Great Plains software is highly desired
- Familiarity with GL, AP, AR, Credit, Cash Management, Credit Card Processing, Treasury, etc
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a full-time role without sponsorship
- Experience with Great Plains and/or SharePoint
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.