|Looking for a Tier 1 Helpdesk & Desktop Support Analyst for a 3 months contract to handle a high volume of tickets, complete service requests and escalate as needed. Strong communication skills and customer support skills are required |
About AVID Technical Resources:
- At least 2 years of IT Helpdesk Support experience
- Experience with a ticketing system (e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting network technologies and Active Directory
- Good understanding of troubleshooting MS Office and Windows related issues
- Demonstrated experience with providing desktop support
- Strong customer-oriented and client-facing skills
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 10 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.