AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Collaboration Services Lead to support our client's Google, Box, and other Collaboration technology as well as IT projects. This role can be located in San Jose or Irvine and will be full-time direct hire.
- Experience supporting end users, performing technical troubleshooting and escalation management
- Experience working with vendors and stakeholders to setup new processes (evaluate, test, and implement service changes/improvements)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Project management and organizational skills are a must
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience with customer success management and/or cloud collaboration platform is a bonus!
- Additional experience with licensing and contract management is also a plus
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.