The primary responsibilities of these individuals would be to support the validation of numerous integrations between Workday, PeopleSoft, and various applications both internal and external. These will include being involved in Benefits integrations, which is an area that does ideally require some specialized knowledge of Benefits because those integrations have a unique 834 design.
Apply for this job
• Partner with subject matter experts to understand their functional requirements
o Workday HR Core
o Workday Benefits
• Able to demonstrate critical thinking, ability to analyze and translate large amounts of data
• Must be confident to work independently and be resource to others, as well as be a strong team player.
• Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously with efficiency and accuracy
o Five to seven years of experience in HRIS and Human Resource
o 2 years of experience with Workday
o Workday Reporting knowledge
o 3 years of experience with PeopleSoft and PeopleSoft Query
• Proficiency with PeopleSoft HRMS with strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, and data integrity
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Products: Excel and Access
• Proficiency with data comparison software: Beyond Compare