responsibilities may include:
· Develop automated process solutions in support of critical business and process improvement initiatives
· Infrastructure management for databases related to IBM Business Process Manager and others in support of process improvement programs
· Support the development of technical maintenance and support documentation
· Assist project manager in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities
· Adhere to organizational policies, standards and best practices in application development, documentation, and maintenance that support the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) following iterative development approach
· Provide technical expertise and actively participate in creating systems development, software, hardware, and application development standards, procedures and policies
· Provides technical consultation and support of application and program development using the IBM BPM playback methodology.
· Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design/redesign computer solutions.
· Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting by utilizing Process Center and Process Administrator.
· IBM BPM system administration and maintenance including daily system maintenance, backups, upgrades, as well as long-term administration planning.
· Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
· Configure, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned
Experience / Skills
· MS SQL Server Management and Administration
· Database Solution Design, Data Modeling and Table Design
· SQL Development – Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers
· Data Warehousing – Warehouse Architecture, Metric Design and Development, Dashboard Design and Development
· Extensive software development experience
· Extensive knowledge software development methodologies (i.e. Agile)
· Experience in requirements gathering, requirements analysis, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis and data modeling
· Experience in SQL, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.