- Experience and proficiency designing, developing, testing and deploying PL/SQL procedures (at least 7+ years) (MUST). Experience in processing large data sets. (MUST)
- Experience developing complex SQL queries, views, triggers, stored procedures, and relational database architecture.
- Knowledge of relational and document-based database systems such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Experience developing and applying test plans.
- Experience working in an environment using established standards, practices, and methodologies, including local development, version control, issue queues, support ticket systems, quality reviews, and project management.
- Experience with the use of a revision control system such as Subversion, CVS, Bitbucket, RCS or Microsoft Visual SourceSafe and bug reporting systems such as JIRA
- Experience working independently and in a team environment to meet requirements and deadlines.