Apply for this job
• Proficiency in cleansing, normalizing and reconciling data from varied and imperfect asset management data sources.
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Experience running a hardware refresh program including development of detailed depreciation forecasts and what if scenarios with breakouts by cost center to help inform the budgeting process.
• Experience working with finance and accounting team to maintain the lifecycle of assets
• Advanced experience with HW asset lifecycle as it relates to maintaining the chain of custody in support of internal audits and corporate data protection policies.
• Knowledge with coordinating asset destruction and recycling both internally and coordinating with vendors.
• Experience migrating spreadsheet data to ITAM enterprise tool, preferably working with ServiceNow.
• Proficiency with data normalization.
• Experience coordinating with technical teams to develop and maintain inventory practices.
• Experience working with technicians on desktop team to develop processes to handle break fix, refresh, loaner pc scenarios.
• Experience with implementation of discovery to support ITAM practices.
• Understanding of planning and forecasting for windows migrations.
• Experience working with infrastructure and procurement teams.
• Experience training on asset management processes and standards and monitoring for process adherence.
• Experience writing procedures, and identifying and collaborating w senior management to develop policies for governance of assets.
• Understanding of rfid tags and asset tag best practices.